Activate Starz and enjoy streaming the Top and the best Programs
Starz is one of the popular channel on Roku. Activate Starz channel and you can watch lot of interesting programs on demand. There are set of instructions to be followed to complete the activation.
The best part is that there are no subscription fees to activate the channel. The channel developer is Starz Network and the on demand programs telecasted focus the attention of most of the viewers. Make use of the seven days free trial if you are a new user.
- Prepare the streaming device and establish the Network connection
- Create the Roku account and add the channel
- Troubleshoot the errors if you come across any
Best Programme collections on your Starz channel
Starz original series such as Blunt talk, Black sails, Outlander, Camelot and a lot more. Read the reviews to know more about each series.
Steps to activate the Starz channel on your streaming Device
- To activate Starz channel, turn on your device first and prepare it for the activation process. Ensure that your streaming device is connected to the good speed network connection. You can choose either wired or the wireless network connection
- Execute the guided setup process
- Login to the Roku account with the credentials and move to the channel store to find the channel under the channel store category, Movies and TV
- Click on the add channel option after selecting the channel
- Provide the Roku account Pin when prompted to prevent the unauthorized channel purchase
Go forward with the onscreen instructions to complete Starz activation on Roku
An alternate method to setup your device
Set up your streaming device and then navigate to the webpage activate.starz.com and provide the activation code to proceed with the activation process.
Download the Starz channel app from the App store
If you would like to stream the channel from your mobile devices such as Smartphone or tablets, navigate to the app store and search for the channel app. Open the app and enable the respective settings to start streaming your favorites.
Resolve the channel activation Errors using the troubleshooting tips
- Check if the TV provider account credentials you are using is valid. If not get the new credentials by contacting the Service Provider
- Restart the device once and most of the errors will resolve
- Connect your device to the router that has a good speed Network connection
- Verify the validity of your Roku account. If it is not valid try creating a new account by visiting the respective webpage
- Channel app users can uninstall the app and install it once again
- Try activating the channel using a different streaming device and check if the errors still persist