Eagerly Waiting For the Australian Open Tennis 2019?
The year 2019 is going to start off with a bang with one of the biggest Tennis tournament, Australian Open Tennis 2019, featuring the top tennis players including Serena Williams, Andy Murray, Ashleigh Barty, Rafael Nadal and many more. People living in Melbourne, Australia will flock to the tennis court to join their favorite tennis player in action. But, there are millions of people who would have to watch the Australian Open Tennis right from their home.
The Australian Open Tennis is the first Grand Slam of the year which is going to take place from 14 to 27 January. It is a great platform which provides the leading tournament for the professional and famous players from different parts of the tennis world. Moreover, there are also separate editions for junior and wheelchair player to participate in the tournament and showcase their talents.
Watch Australian Open live on Roku
For people, who could not make it to Australia, can watch the Australian Open Tennis live with your friends and family from your home. Yes, you heard it right. Users can now watch Australian Open Live on Roku very easily. Moreover, it will allow you to stream a variety of channels to experience the Aus Open Tennis of your favorite players. The channels include Eurosport Player, BeIN Sports, Fox Sports, Tennis Channel Everywhere, Channel 9 and ESPN.
Watch Australian Open on Android and IOS
You can also enjoy the Australian Open tennis with the help of your Android and IOS smart phone. You just have to download your favorite channel app and using an Android VPN or IOS VPN respectively, you can stream the Australian Open Tennis 2019.
Channel Activation on Roku
The activation procedure for any channel whether it is Tennis Channel Everywhere or Fox Sports will be same on Roku. You just have to select your preferred channel and follow the activation procedure to experience the Aus Open. Suppose, you want to stream Fox Sports for watching Australian Open live. Follow the below mentioned guidelines to easily trigger the channel.
- To start with the setup, the user must possess a Roku player or TV as well as Roku account created previously.
- Firstly, start with signing in your Roku account and visit the Roku channel store.
- Next, you have to download the Fox Sports channel from the channel hub and add it to your list.
- Activate the Fox Sports live TV and do not forget to make a note of the registration code.
- Check the channel website link with the help of your laptop or mobile gadget and provide your Roku activation code that is visible on the Roku screen.
- Lastly, all you have to do is select your TV provider and perform a login.
- However, your Fox Sports channel will activate automatically and you can now enjoy watching the Aus Open Tennis.
Useful Article: Add or Delete Roku Channels